cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Activation failed

Hi,

I have the same activation problem here.  I have sent a private message to the

@Shazia_K@Brooke_C@Saray_O, & @Jeremy_M, may you please help me out?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

dingzq wrote:

Hi,

I have the same activation problem here.  I have sent a private message to the

@Shazia_K@Brooke_C@Saray_O, & @Jeremy_M, may you please help me out?

@dingzq

Depending on the time you've sent the message, the mods might have gone home already last night.

The moderator team answers private messages on a first come first serve basis. Your message went into a pool and will be picked up by the next available moderator. Tagging them individually here actually slows the whole process down because they need to look at every message and determine if the problem is already worked on.

The program they use on their side (think something similar to Outlook etc) doesn't trigger a read flag in your sent box.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as they can. Good luck!

BTW, replying in an old and solved thread is often not a good way to get help for your problem fast. We recommend creating a new thread for your next problem.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help ASAP!

I registered my account and activated my SIM card but in the last stage (after payment) I got an "activation failed" message and told me to contact public mobile.

My VISA was charged for the 3 month plan, my friend who referred me got a text saying I referred her, and I got a text with a "new pin".

When I put in the SIM card it says "no service" and asked me to enter my phone number manually.

I ported my number from my other provider and my number is still active.

When I try to log-in it says "log in failed" and when I try to reset my password it says my email is not valid,.

Please help ASAP - I have already been charged for services and do not have a carrier until this is fixed!