cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM card, ISSUES with PAYMENT

magdys_6290
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to activate my SIM card and the website showed me an error saying something was wrong with my credit card which is BMO and now i have 4 pending transactions in my account and my SIM is still not activated, i want to cancel those transactions.

6 REPLIES 6

magdys_6290

but my SIM card was not activated, i can't even registered in My account because is asking me for my phone number and i just have the old one with Fido which today is my last day with them. I don't want PM take the money 4 times.

magdys_6290

it is not activated yet and my concern is about those transactions! they are 4

magdys_6290

Thank you! i did it already, hope they can help me.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@magdys_6290 wrote:

I tried to activate my SIM card and the website showed me an error saying something was wrong with my credit card which is BMO and now i have 4 pending transactions in my account and my SIM is still not activated, i want to cancel those transactions.

Insert your SIM card in your phone. 

Is your phone showing Public Mobile" on the top notification bar?

If yes, your SIM was activated.

If you received a welcome email from PM, you SIM card was activated.

Login to your self-serve account with your email address as the username and your password supplied during activation.  If you account status is active, your SIM card was activated.

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

If it is $0 available fund, PM had only take enough fund for your activation although there are 4 pending transaction at BMO.

If there is available fund of 1x, 2x or 3x of your plan fee in your account, PM had left the fund in your account for future renewal.

Start using your service you paid for.  

You can create a support ticket to get moderator to check on the details.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@magdys_6290 wrote:

@magdys_6290 hi have you tried your sim in your phone? do you have service? contact a moderator as suggested 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@magdys_6290 wrote:

@magdys_6290  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention overpayment    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.