cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

jmills0661
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can you access your account online if you dont remember your email and alternative number?

Also, if you can get back in how would you update new email without previous and alternative number?, would I have to make a whole new account?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmills0661 wrote:

No, Im asking for my ex gf.....isnt knowledgable with tech and computer stuff...shes trying to buy an addon and cant go on line to top up funds

ex gf eh. 🙂

If she has her PIN she can use the 611 service to buy add-ons. She would need a pre-registered valid payment card or use vouchers (doesn't need a PIN to pay). You need the PIN to buy the add-on.

@jmills0661 wrote:

No, Im asking for my ex gf.....isnt knowledgable with tech and computer stuff...shes trying to buy an addon and cant go on line to top up funds

Did she try calling 611?

jmills0661
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmills0661 wrote:

How can you access your account online if you dont remember your email and alternative number?

Also, if you can get back in how would you update new email without previous and alternative number?, would I have to make a whole new account?

Check all your email inboxes. A welcome email is sent upon activation. That's your email login. Then use the Forgot your password? link to try to reset your password.

You would have to have the moderators change the self-serve registered email address.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jmills0661 wrote:

Hello @jmills0661,

Have you been deactivated for more than 90 days? If so, you lost your phone number and account. You will need a new SIM to set up a new account.

If you have been having services all along and you are ACTIVE, and you do not know the email you used to access your SELF SERVE account you will have to contact the Moderator_Team to help you, click here for a private message to go to them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You will need to do some verification of your identity, account and such.

Once you get back into your account, there is an option to change your email to what ever you want to use.

Good Luck!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@jmills0661 @jmills0661 if you forget your password  contact a moderator for assistance to   click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention autopay issues      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.