cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Robby-mac2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made my online account along time ago and forgot my password. I can't reset it because my ex wife changed my email password and logged out there for I had to create a whole new email address. I tried calling *611 to setup auto pay with my credit card but it says my 4 digit phone password is wrong. I'm in a camp in northern Alberta with no access to stores to get a voucher and they shut my phone off. It keeps telling to talk to a mod but you have to sign into talk to one

4 REPLIES 4

@Robby-mac2019 If you have an amazon prime account, getting a spare SIM for $8 might be a good idea? https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_4?crid=RIKLLA...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Robby-mac2019 You are in danger of losing your account completely. Hopefully, your ex-wife does not close the account before the moderators can assist you and that you have all the account details to "prove" you are the owner. 

If you have access to wifi, Textnow would give you calling/texting if your service goes down.

This could get messy. Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

- you could use recharge.com to purchase a voucher online and add it to your account through *611

- Moderators are contacted through the community not self serve.

- click on the "?" In the right bottom corner to open the chat not for help creating a ticket. The moderators then will go through the verification process with you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.