cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account will not renewal after top off

thaotran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

Hello, I need help to reactivate my account.  Balanced is topped up and still could not reactivate my account.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@jp2 wrote:

Don't forget to add enough to cover tax on the plan as well 

Tax is added "at point of sale".

If you are adding funds with your credit card you choose the amount you need to top up. Say you are on a $40 plan, your available balance is $0. You add $40 to your available balance. However on your credit card statement you'll see the amount of $40 + GST + PST (according to your home province).

If you buy a voucher you'll pay the tax to the vendor.

restore is automatic,.   

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't forget to add enough to cover tax on the plan as well 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thaotran has your account been suspended more than 90 days? If it has been suspended more than 90 days, you cannot reactivate your account. If it's less than 90 days, you should contact MODs to re-activate your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thaotran, I believe the account restoration is automatic after funds are added to the account.  I think you can do it manually as well.  Check to make sure the fund balance is adequate before consulting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thaotran, you should send a private message to the moderator team so that they can sort this out for you.   Tagging them isn't always reliable. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.