Account suspended

TNJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My balance is not being applied and phone has been suspended 

What do I do?

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never clicked the reactivate button on my "dormant" account. I add money and it just starts going.

@kb_mv wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

@TNJ Did you select "reactivate" service? It isn't automatic, you need to do it.

Anyone know for sure? SIMon says: "After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going".

@Luddite Looking at my post now, I can't recall where I got that from. Hopefully I read it somewhere on here and didn't make it up!

@kb_mv  I too have seen this suggested. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

@TNJ Did you select "reactivate" service? It isn't automatic, you need to do it.

Anyone know for sure? SIMon says: "After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going".

@Luddite Looking at my post now, I can't recall where I got that from. Hopefully I read it somewhere on here and didn't make it up!

@kb_mv wrote:

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TNJ

Thank you. I’ve sent message

TNJ

Ok. Thanks

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

I didn’t have a self serve account and when I try to create one it’s saying phone number is invalid. 

it expired on the 14th and I added $ to it on the 15. 
still no service 

@TNJ Use the link below to contact a moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TNJ

I didn’t have a self serve account and when I try to create one it’s saying phone number is invalid. 

it expired on the 14th and I added $ to it on the 15. 
still no service 

TNJ

Ok

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve always bought a PIN and loaded it. I’m not on auto pay

@TNJ You will need to open a ticket with the moderators. Click the chat bubble bottom right of screen to start or contact them via PM below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TNJ

I’ve always bought a PIN and loaded it. I’m not on auto pay

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

go to your self serve account and click Reactivate.

@TNJ 

It's a 2 step process.

1. add funds
  2. reactivate account

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

What do I do?

Hi @TNJ you mean there is Available Funds in your account and still your account got suspended?  Then get in touch with a moderator to fix it for you.  

If you meant you have a registered credit card and autopay failed.  Then do a manual top up using your registered card or a voucher.  Sometimes autopay fails.  You can also pay by dialing 611.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html , type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Happy Holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

TNJ

I’ve added $

balance is $36 

and it’s still suspended 

two days now

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @TNJ 

Sound like you may have had an auto-pay failure. (presuming you're past the recent cycle and your phone service doesn't work...)

Make a manual payment sufficient to reinstate the service, then reactivate.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TNJ wrote:

What do I do?

@TNJ Is the service still working? Is this your renewal day? If everything works and you are indeed renewing, ignore it, this is part of the renewal process. If your service doesn't work and your payment failed, Go in, add any necessary funds and then reactivate service. During the renewal process it goes from Active to Suspended to Expired and back to Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.