cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended?

saraheadie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for public mobile around month ago, things were working fine at first and then I just couldn't use my data anymore. I tried everything and nothing worked. On my account everything looked fine. I'm on the 25$ 1GB plan. This morning I recieved a charge of 12$ to my account as an automatic top up? Then I log in and find this. I clicked on renew account and tried paying whatever balance needed to be paid but apparently I had enough on my account that it said 0$ necessary. (I have my Visa hooked up). I just tried my data and now it apparently works.  I dont understand what's going on or how to fix it. Is my account actually suspended? Is my plan actually expired? Please help.

edited by computergeek541: removed account page image

7 REPLIES 7

@gblackma wrote:

@computergeek541  pleade remove @saraheadie 's picture from the post. Thanks.

Thanks. It was done a minute ago.

@computergeek541  pleade remove @saraheadie 's picture from the post. Thanks.

@saraheadie 

You're fine. You have enough funds in your account to cover the renewal. It hasn't happened yet.

First you need to click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to remove the picture. 

This is a public forum and your name, email, account , referral code are showing to everyone. Please delete it from your post.

After that also on top right click your badge icon and select my profile. Scroll down to your pictures and delete it from there as well.

As for your internet you likely used it all up for last 30days that's why it didn't work. I see your renewal date is today. Which starts the process of renewing at 2am est which is why your internet likely works again. If you scroll down to my data and add-ons you can see you have available data again.

At renewal time your account does the following.

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended with this note.
  • Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

• Suspended back to Active once the system updates everything

As long as your phone still works during this time (call / text) as well as data if you still have data left..then ignore message in your account and let the renewal process take place.

Again. Please delete the picture.

Have a good day!

Try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

Let us know if this doesn't work. Stay safe 

saraheadie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already recieved a "already paid  " on july 17th though?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@saraheadie The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow( today in your case).
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Basically, restart your phone, wait 30 seconds and restart it. If your phone is working properly then ignore the status of your self service account.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.