cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Benselic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered for auto-pay and I am getting a message on my account that my account is suspended?? 

11 REPLIES 11

SqueakyMama

This is helpful - thank you!

@SqueakyMama wrote:

Yes, today is my normal payment date for the month. Hasn’t been applied to my credit card yet, and account now suspended so cannot make any calls.

Just tried to manually push thru  payment on My Account, and that failed too. 
Have tried restarting phone - no joy!

You may want to contact a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

SqueakyMama

Yes, today is my normal payment date for the month. Hasn’t been applied to my credit card yet, and account now suspended so cannot make any calls.

Just tried to manually push thru payment on My Account, and that failed too. 
Have tried restarting phone - no joy!

Is today your cycle renewal date?  @SqueakyMama  are you getting an all circuits busy message? Thanks. If you are, hang up and try calling again. You can also try restarting your phone.  Turn it off wait for 30 seconds and restart it. Let us know if this doesn't work.

The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Stay safe. 

SqueakyMama

Hi - 

I'm on autopay, the payment hasn't gone thru yet, and now I'm suspended. Cannot make a call, which is ridiculous. I have received the "Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account" text message, but have not received the "payment received" texst.

I've been a Public Mobile customer for months now - nothing has changed with my credit card. This has never happened before.

Benselic

Problem has been resolved. It was just a little delay 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Benselic wrote:

I registered for auto-pay and I am getting a message on my account that my account is suspended?? 

@Benselic Just in case, you can also manually add funds to your account to cover the Amount Due + 1$ extra.

To add to @Jb456 's answer, look for the payment thankyou text message from 611.  Once received you are okay until the next payment cycle.

@Benselic wrote:
  • Your plan expired on Mar 10, 2020.
  • Top up before Jun 8, 2020 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $2.00
  • Amount Due: $23.00

That's what it says in my account. But I did indeed register for auto top-up 

So it's in the process of charging your new plan.

Account goes.

Expired

Then suspended

Then back to active.

Two things to check

1- is you phone working calls/text/data?

2- is the message of suspended that you see on your account like the picture I posted of first post?

If yes to both questions don't worry about it... system is in process of renewing your plan. Let it do it's thing.

If this is not what's happening..let us know. 

Benselic
  • Your plan expired on Mar 10, 2020.
  • Top up before Jun 8, 2020 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $2.00
  • Amount Due: $23.00

That's what it says in my account. But I did indeed register for auto top-up 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is your 30 day plan in the process of renewing for due payment?

If so it's normal.

Account goes expired, suspended then back to active.

If your phone is working don't worry about it. It's normal. Just let your plan renew on its own when payment is processed.

I believe the message also says to ignore message if you have funds in your account or are on autopay?

Is it this message?

Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.