cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended?

jorourke08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

So i've been with public mobile for a few months now and never came across this issue. 

I went out this morning and bought me and my wife both our vouchers for the month for the 30 day plan 2GB+2GB BONUS at 3G speed with unlimited texting and province wide calling. 

I set her's up and it worked no problem, my accout was telling me my account will be suspened may 20 if i dont add funds which is odd cause i add them every morning they're due, the account has been active for months.

Now it wants to me to ADD ANOTHER voucher or make a credit card payment.

I HAVE $59.00 available and my plan is only $47.00+ tax which works out to be $52 taces included?

I really dont feel i should have to add another voucher when i've clearly already paid for it. 

Can we fix this issue and get my phone working accordingly? i need my phone for work and this is a HUGE loss.

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Korth  looks like we had the same thought at the same time. 🙂

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@jorourke08

I've learned it's best not to leave payment until the due date.  If payment takes a day or so to go through (it happens) then phone service gets suspended until the payment is processed, phone service sometimes even remains suspended until the PM staff intervenes (which can take another day or so).

So I recommend getting in the habit of keeping available funds balance high enough to cover the full plan cost (without rewards, etc) before the last day of the billing cycle.

If your plan costs $47 then only $47 is charged - no taxes - the taxes were paid at point of purchase for the voucher.

You can set up AutoPay to prevent this whole issue in future billing cycles.  Save $2 per 30 days (or $6 per 90 days).  Available funds will be used up first, your credit card will only be charged whatever difference is needed, so (unless you credit card is somehow declined) your PM service will continue uninterrupted.  You can still deposit payment vouchers into your account, the credit card will never be charged if sufficient funds to cover the plan are always present when billing cycles renew.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi, not sure if you are doingdthis already but  you get things sorted out, you mentioned credit card payment.  You can still have autopay enabled to get the $2reward and still use vouchers, and incase you ever miss a voucher payment your cc will be used as a backup.

jorourke08

Thank you so much!! the issue has been resolved!

jorourke08

Thank you so much!! the issue has been resolved!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The mods are at work today.  @jorourke08, as a suggestion for next renewal, do the top up a day earlier just in case.  There's no real loss in doing it before the last minute.

@jorourke08wrote:

are they closed today beings its family day?

They are working on holidays, but reduced hours.

They have been quite busy recently and will reply to messages in the order they are received.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

jorourke08

are they closed today beings its family day?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, giving them your phone number and 4 digit PIN, Account email address.

Detailed explanation of specific your issue .
them can help you a lot nice team service 🙂

good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.