cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

chrisallsdesign
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  made my payment March 15 and today my account suspended after working .who can I contact to fix this 

4 REPLIES 4

mykimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im in same situation, send moderator team this...

Good Morning my payment history quite clearly shows my plan was paid and renewed before the due date of March 20th, yet my account has been suspended and is saying a payment was due by today now!! Very frustrated long time customer in need of this being corrected M

Apparently this is what loyalty gets eh (LOL)
They had even just gave me a loyalty bonus credit,and then suspend my account. Too funny

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@chrisallsdesign wrote:

I  made my payment March 15 and today my account suspended after working .who can I contact to fix this 

Seems all legacy plan customers have the same issue.

Hold tight. Moderators are aware of the situation.

Could be a few days, before it gets resolved.

Hopefully you can find a temporary backup solution.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chrisallsdesign wrote:

If you had a legacy plan there seems to be an issue with plans not changing, you should contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Note: It appears that this problem is being reported by many customers so it might take longer than usual for a moderator to get back to you. Please be patient.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

when was your renewal date?  cna you post a screenshot of your payment history and selfserve overview page?

you can contact moderators by sending a private message to moderator_team they are replying in 24-36 hours i believe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.