Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended while amount due is $0.0

igorman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

I'm getting the following message in my account:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

AutoPay is active on this account , my credit card accepted the payment , so it's not clear what is the problem .
I've just added $1 just to see that top up is working, and it successfully added the paynment.
The message is still there: Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Help ?

16 REPLIES 16

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Better get all the issue taken care of ASAP as the self serve system is going offline tonight!

Since @NateinTO 's phone is working, add one can be purchased by dialing 611. Or does it block you since your account status is suspended due to glitch?

Mods have taken that matter on their hands so don't worry.

NateinTO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM sent.

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having the same issue on both of my lines.

Hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K back at you!

@NateinTO if you're not familiar with private messaging, there's a link at the bottom of this reply to a primer with how to send and to check for replies after.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @NateinTO

Sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

I will verify everything for you. 

Thank you @srlawren, as always you rock 😄

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

@NateinTO wrote:

Normally, I would not care because my service works just fine, but I am flying to USA early tomorrow morning and can't purchase the add-on for USA roaming because of my "suspension". 

@CS_Agent @Shazia_K can you please connect with @NateinTO regarding this? I'd hate to see him stuck without service in the USA due to this.  Thank you in advance!

EDIT: tagged Shazia individually as the team tag isn't working yet

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@NateinTO  if you're having a problem its always best to start a thread for yourself, if you piggyback of someone else, you might be lost in the shuffle.

When was your renewal date?  As long as your phone is still working you should be fine.  If your date was today then tomorrow your should be able to add the add-on.

But if you want to be sure then just sent a prive message over to the moderators and maybe they can manually add the add-on for you.

NateinTO

Normally, I would not care because my service works just fine, but I am flying to USA early tomorrow morning and can't purchase the add-on for USA roaming because of my "suspension". 

srlawren

This is a known issue and as long as your service is still working, ignore the message and things will be fine tomorrow.

Please see these two existing ideas and consider voting up (bravo button) one or both:   Ndesai's and/or mine.

carmennic

@igorman I have the same message on my account this morning. My phone does still have service. 

NateinTO

I am having the same problem, which I noticed when I tried to purchase an add-on for USA roaming for a trip I'm taking tomorrow. PM won't let me purchase the add-on because my account is suspended, even though my account is fully paid off. I'm screwed if I can't use my phone. It's crazy that there's no way to speak to someone at PM live over the phone. This may be enough for me to drop PM...

@Mastiff78 if today is the day before, day of or maybe even day after, but your service is working fine, then dont worry about it.

It's an issue with the self serve system.

Mastiff78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm also getting the same message in my account when auto pay through my credit card went through with no issue.
I just emailed Public Mobile to look into my account. Let's hope it is a temporary system glitch. I don't see any solution to this account issue here in the community.

@igorman  you are the second person to post this on here today.

This seems to be an issue causing unnecessarry headaches for the mods.  Seems like it should be something they could fix.

mimmo

if your phone works dont do anything.  its typical of the system.  search teh forum for suspended vs expired and there is a good expalnation of how tthe system works.

this is another similar thread  to your situation: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Autopay-didn-t-go-through-Account-Suspended...

Need Help? Let's chat.