cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account signup

farzadabdollah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a public mobile SIM card recently anf then an email was send for me for changing my accout password.

when I clicked on the link it says the link has been expired you should request another link.

How can I request another one?

It dosen let me to register an account and it says you should reset your password.

I lick on the forget password and it says the Email is not identified.

so how can access my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is very likely that this could be the cause of the issue you are facing 

I would recommend that you should wait till tomorrow morning. Optimistically hoping that it will work 

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@farzadabdollah wrote:

I got a public mobile SIM card recently anf then an email was send for me for changing my accout password.

when I clicked on the link it says the link has been expired you should request another link.

It dosen let me to register an account and it says you should reset your password.

Please see below for a quoted tread from a Moderator Post.   Would suggest to contact the moderators and/or wait to log in till tomorrow morning.

System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

This means that between August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

*Access your Self-Serve account

*Activate a new account

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PMs website is a bit finicky. I faced some issues while registering too. Your best bet is waiting for 50 minutes, clearing the cache or trying a different browser

It should work 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@farzadabdollahAre you sure the email requesting a password change is not a phishing email? A email that is designed to steal your credentials? That might explain the difference.

How did you sign up for your Public Mobile account? Did you ever have a selfserve account before (ie able to login via the top right hand corner?).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@farzadabdollah wrote:

@farzadabdollah Click here to register your selfserve account.

If your absolutely sure you're using the correct email, with no typos, try again in an hour as @hairbag1 says.

Best to clear your cache before trying again and use incognito mode if possible.

One other thing, if you signed up at a kiosk, you may still have to create your self serve account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Give it an hour and retry then. Use in cognito mode.

@farzadabdollah wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.