cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account setup failed with voucher and also with autopay attempt

machv5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried to setup an account i got the email saying it worked but it isnt. I cant login online and u need this phone and sim to work

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @machv5

I'm sorry to hear that your account setup did not go as planned, but if you need help, feel free to send us a private message 🙂

I can assure you that we are actual humans, not robots and our response times are not horrible, they are certainly within the norm.

I understand that our support structure doesn't suit everyone, which is why we do our best to make things clear for anyone who is considering our company, but rest assured that we are always here to help!

Best regards,

Ashley

Anonymous
Not applicable

@machv5 wrote:

Ever see the movie Brazil? or The hitchhikiers guide to the galaxy? Nuff said

I saw and enjoyed both (original tv series for the latter). I don't get the reference.

What phone do you have? Where did it come from? Did you look it up on willmyphonework.net. Chatr/Rogers still use an older cell technology that Telus and Bell don't.

Yup...the moderator response times are terrible. Your points are entirely valid. But here we are.

machv5

Ever see the movie Brazil? or The hitchhikiers guide to the galaxy? Nuff said

machv5

Nope so basically because I can't call a live person via a 1800 number and the horrid lag bvetween asking and answerring customer questions I bouight a simcard I have not been able to activate and for minutes I have not been able to use. I have written off the $10 for the simcard and the $25 for the minutes and am going to switch back to Chatr the $10 extra a month in order to be able to speak to a humanbeing not be shuffled up the chain from a chatbot to god knows who I don't even know if you even work for public mobile or if you are just another customer. Seriously there is a level of disconnect from your or public mobiles customers that is seven levels of hell of worse than I ever thought it could get. I thought that the nummber pressing mazes to get to a rep in the regular choose your own adventure that has become the only way to get customer service from any company at all even mom and pop or 3 person companies have got the multiple choice hell ride bug. I have been awed that public mobiles model tops it by a huge margin for ineficiency and poor customer care experience. It sadly is al;so probably going to catch on and bev\come the norm as corporate greed gives less for more. Personally I hope public mobiles fails because of it so that it doesn't catch on. I'd rather pay the extra $10. So for the sake of us all if you do work for public mobile make every effort to give the bare minimum you are required to do to keep your job and nothiung more or hell if you are feeliung revolutionary help it fail so that customer service and help doesn't go away entirely. Don't help this business model for customer care succeed or we are all trully doomed

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@machv5

Also..if you get to to login page and it wont log in keep trying...just tried myself and it took 8 tries until it went to my account page...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@machv5

Whats the phone say with the sim installed?...ie no sim..no service ..etc

Need Help? Let's chat.