cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account reset

Viicky989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please reset my account cant pay for the service. Its really urgent. Please help me.

9 REPLIES 9

@mustafaali19886 

Can you log into your account? Its at the top right corner under the log out button. Or you can find it embedded at the top of your welcome email.

mustafaali19886

What's my account number 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viicky989 : Or buy a voucher from recharge.com and use 611. Or use Instant Top-up in some stores.

@Viicky989 

If you need to pay tonight you can purchase a voucher from Shell stations, 7/11, SDM or London drugs that you can load onto your account via 611 or pay with your credit card on file if you know your 4 digit account pin#.

@Viicky989 

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type forgot security question and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen for a message from the moderators.

@Viicky989 if you have a valid credit card setup on Self-Serve, you can try calling 611 and pay it that way

you have to open a ticket to have the account logon reset.  However, Mod wont reply till tomorrow

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Viicky989

Cant reset it. Forgot the security que.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Viicky989   we are all customers here like you.

What exactly is the issue?  Can you logon Self-Serve?  If so, is your account showing Active or Suspend?

If you can't logon, did you try Forgot Password?  If you don't know the email used, try all the possible email address and see which one got the reset link email

Need Help? Let's chat.