cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

Phoenix1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my account number? A family friend activated the phone and set up self serve. We no longer have contact with that friend. 

9 REPLIES 9

iamfernandan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phoenix1 wrote:

How do I get my account number? A family friend activated the phone and set up self serve. We no longer have contact with that friend. 

@Phoenix1 if your friend activated the phone, do you know if they activated online or instore?

If in store, there may not have been a Self Serve account created.

Try to register for a Self Serve account here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Phoenix1 wrote:

Hi @Phoenix1 good luck

EDITED:  OP already chose accepted solution

RosieR

@Phoenix1 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods: (you'll likely need to utilize #2 without account verification capabilities)

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Phoenix1 : Then you'll need to contact the moderators. You'll need to provide many bits of identifying information. Click on the cartoon quote button in the lower right and muddle through the stupid chatbot. You'll either get to a submit ticket option or sending a private message.

Phoenix1

How do I open a ticket 

@Phoenix1   If you can't logon , try using the Forget Password link and try all the possible email addresses you might have used.

If that still not work, you will have to open a ticket with Mod.

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phoenix1

I can’t log in and don’t have that welcome email

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Phoenix1 wrote:

It's embedded in the To: of the welcome email. Or if you can log in to your self-serve account, it's in the upper right.

Need Help? Let's chat.