cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Account number and log in problem

lol So that's two regulars now sensing this could take a while. I agree. I sensed it right off the top. But I am trying to help. Step by step.

But nor am I going to spend half the night doing this 🙂

Alright then. Silence all around. Cheers.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are the one who stay with me at half of the night.lol. 

Mayor / Maire

@Cholelu

I'm happy for you too... @z10user4 helped direct you to finding your welcome email and get you on your way to accessing your self serve account. When you are communicating with the moderators be sure to ask for anything you dont remember from your activation and write it down and put it somewhere safe that only you have access to.....email, password, pin#, security question and answer.

FYI....when you would like to respond specifically to someone like i did to you....tap the "@" key and the most recent usernames will appear in a pop up box and you can tap on it and/or type out the name if it doesnt appear and the system will find a match for you to tap on. Then we know who your talking to.....like @z10user4 .

Welcome to the community....again!

r

Highlighted

Thanks for the suggestion. I did a submit ticket to that.

Highlighted

Thanks guys I am so excited for the night I finally access in to my account after 1year I opened the account. Thanks again for your suggestions and support. After today I can finally refer my friend and get rewards. Sooo happy😛

Need Help? Let's chat.