cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number and log in problem

Cholelu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone I’m so sorry to bother you guys. But I have tried public mobile for one whole year but I never know my account number is. I tried to log in my self serve so many times and lots of helper from community set a new name and password for me but still doesn’t work. No matter I tried on pc, mobile or my tablet till now I missed soooo many good promotion. Yesterday my friend suggest me to post on again. Can anybody help me with this please,thx.

24 REPLIES 24

@Cholelu

I'm happy for you too... @Anonymous helped direct you to finding your welcome email and get you on your way to accessing your self serve account. When you are communicating with the moderators be sure to ask for anything you dont remember from your activation and write it down and put it somewhere safe that only you have access to.....email, password, pin#, security question and answer.

FYI....when you would like to respond specifically to someone like i did to you....tap the "@" key and the most recent usernames will appear in a pop up box and you can tap on it and/or type out the name if it doesnt appear and the system will find a match for you to tap on. Then we know who your talking to.....like @Anonymous .

Welcome to the community....again!

r

Cholelu

You are the one who stay with me at half of the night.lol. 

Cholelu

Thanks guys I am so excited for the night I finally access in to my account after 1year I opened the account. Thanks again for your suggestions and support. After today I can finally refer my friend and get rewards. Sooo happy😛

Cholelu

oh I just see your mentioned about the email has to be the same. It might be the reason for why but I already submit an ticket to their team. Thanks for your help.

Cholelu

Thanks for the suggestion. I did a submit ticket to that.

Cholelu

I am not sure but my friend helped me before and online community service helped me too. I am not sure who is the one sign up for me. But right now I just can not log in my account. I just submit a ticket. 

Dang it I lost my reply to @Cholelu  post.....if you need more help just ask.

@Cholelu wrote:

I just found out my welcome email, I mean till this afternoon I still didn’t see the welcome email. How come it just jump in the email as unread and lots of reset password email too. Lots of friend helped me checked before and they all missing this part? Unbelievable! However, in the welcome email I didn’t see any account number information. Where is it?

The Public Mobile account number is in front of your e-mail address, near the top of the that e-mail message.

@Cholelu 

Excellent. It is very unlikely you would get any response tonight. (Although if you sent enough info they can reset your password overnight.) Otherwise check in the morning and ifvyou havent changed your settings in your community profile youll get an email notification of a private message. But dont depend on that....check in periodically during the day for a message.

Cholelu

I just found out my welcome email, I mean till this afternoon I still didn’t see the welcome email. How come it just jump in the email as unread and lots of reset password email too. Lots of friend helped me checked before and they all missing this part? Unbelievable! However, in the welcome email I didn’t see any account number information. Where is it?

Cholelu

thanks i just followed your way and submit a ticket

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol So that's two regulars now sensing this could take a while. I agree. I sensed it right off the top. But I am trying to help. Step by step.

But nor am I going to spend half the night doing this 🙂

Alright then. Silence all around. Cheers.

@Cholelu 

Did you set up your community account using the same email? That is recommended. If you cannot figure out the email used you can contact the moderators to find out which email you used and then have them help reset your password. Is there any chance you remember your pin #?

Send a private message to the Moderator_team and type forgot email and password in the subject line. Describe your issue and include as much info as possible to identify yourself as the account holder:

1. Full name and address on account, phone # and pin#.
  2. Your best guess at the email address.
  3. D.O.B., alternate phone # if any, plan amount and activation date.
  4. Last payment, date, amount, type, last 4 digits of card. Renewal date.
  5. You may also be asked frequently called or texted phone numbers,  autopay status, security question and answer.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. The moderators have been busy lately expect wait times of at least 4 to 8 hours up to 48 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also...to answer part of your subject line...your account number is in the To: of that welcome email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cholelu wrote:

In a store, I helped my mom order her account by myself and it works great. If I know I had this problem I wouldn’t open account in store.

Do you recall actually doing the self-serve set up after that in store activation?

Cholelu

In a store, I helped my mom order her account by myself and it works great. If I know I had this problem I wouldn’t open account in store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cholelu wrote:

Yes I can recurved welcome email but I can only log in to my community. That’s why I am here to ask. When I put my phone number it always said I already registered but I just don’t know my account name and password and I can not registry again.

Click on My Account in the upper right.

On the left side is the login.

Type in the email address that your welcome email came to.

Then click on Forgot your password?

But then now you need to remember the answer you gave to the question you chose when you activated.

See how you make out.

@Cholelu contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

from now on manage your account through your self serve, otherwise the account deletes after 90 days

Cholelu

Yes I can recurved welcome email but I can only log in to my community. That’s why I am here to ask. When I put my phone number it always said I already registered but I just don’t know my account name and password and I can not registry again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cholelu wrote:

My dear friend, not only forgot my password but also not sure my account name, but when I type in my phone number it showed me error/connect admin. What should I do

Your "account name" IS your email address that you activated with. Or also that you would get marketing or the health monitor thing. Not your phone number. Did you activate in a store or online yourself?

Cholelu

My dear friend, not only forgot my password but also not sure my account name, but when I type in my phone number it showed me error/connect admin. What should I do

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about that welcome email?

Or do you get any emails from Public Mobile? Sometimes they send marketing or health stuff.

Cholelu

No never and after that lots of helper from community set a new name and password for me again and again. So I don’t know which one is the correct one. Last year from augst 24 to sept 6, every single day they helped me change a new one. I appreciate to them but I just can not find the right way to log in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you still have your original welcome email from when you activated then the account number is embedded in the To:.

That email would also be your log in to the self-serve. Have you ever been successful in that password reset Forgot your password? function?

You could also try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.