cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Account number and log in problem

@Cholelu wrote:

In a store, I helped my mom order her account by myself and it works great. If I know I had this problem I wouldn’t open account in store.

Do you recall actually doing the self-serve set up after that in store activation?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Also...to answer part of your subject line...your account number is in the To: of that welcome email.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cholelu 

Did you set up your community account using the same email? That is recommended. If you cannot figure out the email used you can contact the moderators to find out which email you used and then have them help reset your password. Is there any chance you remember your pin #?

Send a private message to the Moderator_team and type forgot email and password in the subject line. Describe your issue and include as much info as possible to identify yourself as the account holder:

1. Full name and address on account, phone # and pin#.
  2. Your best guess at the email address.
  3. D.O.B., alternate phone # if any, plan amount and activation date.
  4. Last payment, date, amount, type, last 4 digits of card. Renewal date.
  5. You may also be asked frequently called or texted phone numbers,  autopay status, security question and answer.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. The moderators have been busy lately expect wait times of at least 4 to 8 hours up to 48 hours.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

lol So that's two regulars now sensing this could take a while. I agree. I sensed it right off the top. But I am trying to help. Step by step.

But nor am I going to spend half the night doing this 🙂

Alright then. Silence all around. Cheers.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks i just followed your way and submit a ticket

Highlighted

I just found out my welcome email, I mean till this afternoon I still didn’t see the welcome email. How come it just jump in the email as unread and lots of reset password email too. Lots of friend helped me checked before and they all missing this part? Unbelievable! However, in the welcome email I didn’t see any account number information. Where is it?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cholelu 

Excellent. It is very unlikely you would get any response tonight. (Although if you sent enough info they can reset your password overnight.) Otherwise check in the morning and ifvyou havent changed your settings in your community profile youll get an email notification of a private message. But dont depend on that....check in periodically during the day for a message.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cholelu wrote:

I just found out my welcome email, I mean till this afternoon I still didn’t see the welcome email. How come it just jump in the email as unread and lots of reset password email too. Lots of friend helped me checked before and they all missing this part? Unbelievable! However, in the welcome email I didn’t see any account number information. Where is it?

The Public Mobile account number is in front of your e-mail address, near the top of the that e-mail message.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Dang it I lost my reply to @Cholelu  post.....if you need more help just ask.

Highlighted

I am not sure but my friend helped me before and online community service helped me too. I am not sure who is the one sign up for me. But right now I just can not log in my account. I just submit a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.