cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not reactivated after payment declined

mikeman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had my plan on autopay. My credit card number changed but I forgot to update on my profile here, so payment was declined and the account was suspended. I just updated it today and made the full payment with my new credit card but account status is still saying Plan Expired. Can this be fixed?

7 REPLIES 7

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mikeman123  It would be best in the future if this happens again to go into your selfserve account hit the re-activate button and then make payment using your credit card on file instead of the other way around and then having to add the additional $1 to get your account going again.

@mikeman123What happens is your autopay will double at the next payment cycle. Any break in autopay forces the system to catch up next time around.

A lot of regulars on this forum keep a month or 2's worth of credit on the balance to avoid your situation or autopay failures.

@mikeman123 wrote:

Thanks all. Looks like it resolved itself. Unfortunately I had to pay the full amount on Self Service, not including my autopay rewards. Not sure if that can be refunded by someone on the mod team.

You best bet is to ask, doesn't hurt. To receive rewards the account must be in good standing but as it was an honest mistake you may be lucky to get that credit

mikeman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all. Looks like it resolved itself. Unfortunately I had to pay the full amount on Self Service, not including my autopay rewards. Not sure if that can be refunded by someone on the mod team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  You could potentially lose your autopay reward.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mikeman123 

Is there a re-activate button that you can click?  To restart your plan.  It looks like that you loaded up the necessary funds.

Another trick is to manually load $1 to restart the activation process.....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mikeman123, sometimes the self serve takes a bit of time to refresh.  Check the payment history to see if a payment was actually posted after you attempted the reactivation.  Sometimes doing a lost phone/found phone toggle clears things up right away.  If all else fails, you need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.