cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not activated

Benzo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put in 60 bucks lastnight and still my account is not active who do I need to contact

10 REPLIES 10

@Benzo wrote:

Says invalid and I may have already created an account but I didnt 

@Benzo Click here to register your selfserve account.

Benzo

Says invalid and I may have already created an account but I didnt 

@Benzo wrote:

I never registered my account I only put voucher from stores that's about it and now my account just dont work 

Try create a new account here, then you'll find more information about your PM account, such as  your account status, your plan, data usage, etc:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Benzo

I never registered my account I only put voucher from stores that's about it and now my account just dont work 

Benzo

There is money in my account 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Benzo wrote:

I put in 60 bucks lastnight and still my account is not active who do I need to contact

What did you mean "my account is not active"? Did you activate your new SIM card with PM or your account was suspended?

Can you post more informations then someone included me will help you?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Benzo There are a couple tricks that might work

Do you see a button that says "re-activate service"? If so, click it.

Log into self serve, click “Make a Payment” and add $1 to your account or "amount due" if it comes up

Log into self serve, click “Plan and Add-Ons” click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” Log out of self serve. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and go back to the same location Suspend Service and click “Resume Service”

Sometimes there is nothing we can do to re-activate our accounts without help from the moderator team, if nothing helps I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try going into your self-serve account and reporting your phone as lost/stolen.  Reactivate it shortly after.  Also try manually adding $1 for a payment.  If it does not work you could also try paying with a voucher.

If you still have problems then trying contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Benzo You have fund available in My Account. Then you can get a plan that you want. You have the select the plan by change plan and select it immediately. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Benzo wrote:

@Benzo  Login to selfserve and click on the activate button if your phone is not working or your account shows suspended and restart your phone. If you are still having issues, contact PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.