cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login

pjhtyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I’m account was xxxxxxxxxxx requested a change of email to xxxxxxxxxx. Now I’m not able to login in check usage. It indicated password wrong 

please advise 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pjhtyl 

Just to confirm that you tried logging in with the new e-mail address that you requested it be changed to?

If that doesn't work (yet), perhaps the Mod's have not yet updated it?

Do you have any messages back from the Moderators to your Private Message box confirming the change was completed?  Check the envelope icon between your avatar and the bell symbol on upper right for any messages from the Mods.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pjhtyl wrote:

Hi 

I’m account was xxxxxxxxxxx requested a change of email to xxxxxxxxxx. Now I’m not able to login in check usage. It indicated password wrong 

please advise 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@pjhtyl , did you get a response that your email change request was complete? If not, maybe your old email is still the active one.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link ?  If you still assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

@pjhtyl wrote:

Please go to  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type "change self serve e-mail" if you still need the change peformed.

Need Help? Let's chat.