cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login disabled

brunovoyer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

My friend just subscribed to PM.  A phone number was selected and properly activated and his phone works.  Payment has been processed successfully.

However, his account login has been disabled.  It turns out he used that account about a year ago and left it to expire  as he left the country.  The system won't let him create a new account with that phone number.

Any clue?

4 REPLIES 4

brunovoyer

Thank you so much, @geopublic for your kind help.

I willdo so.

All the best to you.

brunovoyer

Thank you @mimmo for your help.

I signed up online and it did accept the old e-mail address.

When I try to create a new account, it says that the phone number is already linked to an account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @brunovoyer   just a clarification did you sign up in a store or online yourself?

I am asking because I thought the system would not allow someone to use the same email address a second time and it would flag it during activation.  but your question implies that the system aallowedthe activation to proceed with an "invalid email address"

could it be possible that an account was not created, maybe try creating an account with the create account button.  (probably wont work) 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brunovoyer wrote:

Hello!

My friend just subscribed to PM.  A phone number was selected and properly activated and his phone works.  Payment has been processed successfully.

However, his account login has been disabled.  It turns out he used that account about a year ago and left it to expire  as he left the country.  The system won't let him create a new account with that phone number.

Any clue?

@brunovoyer Need to notify PM to change the email. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.