cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

mattysmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant get into my account , i tried to click on forgot password and typed my email in and it said my account was locked and i had to get help , can someone please help me

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mattysmith wrote:

I cant get into my account , i tried to click on forgot password and typed my email in and it said my account was locked and i had to get help , can someone please help me

@mattysmith If nothing helped, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Triguy wrote:

You could waiting an hour.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  if you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Incognito mode in Chrome, Private mode in Firefox..... and whatever they call it in Edge(don't use it).... and they probably don't even have such a thing in Internet Explorer. Of course, the OP MIGHT be using Safari, or even something else.....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could waiting an hour.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  if you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.