cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

Mirandabeck1117
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello my password keep saying it was wrong and as a result I am locked out of my account and it is saying to contact Public Mobile could I get some assistance with that? 

11 REPLIES 11

@Mirandabeck1117 wrote:

Yes I tried that to but I need to change the card number and they don’t allow you to calling 611

@Mirandabeck1117  Before purchasing a voucher maybe try using 611 to make a manual payment into your account using the credit card on file. If it works then you save the extra fees for the voucher.

@Mirandabeck1117 

There is a website,  recharge.com.  You can buy an online payment voucher to pay for Public Mobile service.  It does charge a service fee, so it would be slightly more expensive than buying in store voucher (ie. Walmart, Gas stations, Shoppers).  It is convenient though.  

Mirandabeck1117

How do you get a  voucher online??

@Mirandabeck1117 

Unfortunately, then you will need for moderator. 

However, if you need to pay immediately due to suspended account, you could either buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies). Pay the voucher by calling 611.  At least, then your service is active. 

Mirandabeck1117

Yes I tried that to but I need to change the card number and they don’t allow you to calling 611

@Mirandabeck1117 

Moderator wait times are 1-2 days, so you will need to wait.  

You can do certain account related issues by dialing 611 on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Mirandabeck1117

I am:( still nothing

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mirandabeck1117 wrote:

Hello my password keep saying it was wrong and as a result I am locked out of my account and it is saying to contact Public Mobile could I get some assistance with that? 

@Mirandabeck1117  Make sure you are using the correct email for username (Typos, uppercase etc.) Most of the time that is what the problem turns out to be.

Mirandabeck1117

Thank you I did try that and it still said to contact them. Thank you for letting me know I did message them now to wait

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can wait an hour and try to reset the password

If that doesn't work you can contact mods

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mirandabeck1117 

try clicking the reset password link on your self-serve login page. Failing that, click @CS_Agent to send them a message about it (mods might take 2 days to reply to you)

Need Help? Let's chat.