cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

lukele0313
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am asking for a friend who I referred. Her account has been locked, it kept saying wrong username/password. When trying to reset the password, the answer to the security question is wrong. She wrote down the answer and pretty sure typed in right. Now the account is locked, what should she do? Please help, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lukele0313 wrote:

Hi, I am asking for a friend who I referred. Her account has been locked, it kept saying wrong username/password. When trying to reset the password, the answer to the security question is wrong. She wrote down the answer and pretty sure typed in right. Now the account is locked, what should she do? Please help, thank you!

PM account locked because of too many failed login.  Only moderator can access your account. 

Ask you friend to create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "forget password and answer to security question".  SIMon will let you create a support ticket without asking lots of questions.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @lukele0313 ,

As @JoyLuck  posts your friend is the one that is going to have to contact the moderators to get them back into their SELF SERVE account.

What does it say when your friend calls 611?

Does you friend have services?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@lukele0313 wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.