4 REPLIES 4

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rapinii wrote:

@CS_Agent 

Hi

My account got locked from trying to

reset my password. Please help.

I think that possibly if you clear your browsers history and re-boot your computer and try again it will work.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

If you are getting this generic error message "Oh No! It looks like something went went wrong, but don't panic...", you should clear the browser cache and retry using incognito mode.

If you see this message "Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again." You need to wait before trying again or reset your password.

If you've tried the password reset, check your email including junk folders.

@Rapinii  a écrit :

@CS_Agent 

Hi

You're very unlikely to get a response from the modreators by tagging them.  I'm assuming that you've already tried to forgot password link?

If that didn't work, moderators an be contaced using this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Rapinii  a écrit :

@CS_Agent 

Hi

Hi, this is the (French version) of the community forum.

If you are getting this message "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.", you'll need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team here.

Meanwhile you can dial 611 from your phone to check your account or top-up with vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.