cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked out, didn't auto credit and send pm and "forgot password" email

Robert2254
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning

I am presently locked out of my acvount, and phone isn't working. It's my fault with a card switch, but I want to go in and correct and can't. Sent a pm to moderator team, and clicked the link for email (forgot password) but nothing yet

An I missing something? Or is there an easier way

9 REPLIES 9

Robert2254

I received a message back, though was looking g at recharge as a stop gap. Thanks for the advice.

Hopefully I can just reset

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Robert2254 see my workaround 2 post up using recharge.com vouchers and dialing  611. That should get service going.

No, email has not changed - it's been the same since I registered.

Robert2254

No same email address, and I tried twice, but now states my account is suspended. I'm sure I will get it sorted as the moderators have always been helpful, just taking a while which is tough without any my phone !

I'll try one more time if it let's me

mimmo

@stonechucker I just tried the password reset and got the email in about 2-3 minutes.

Did you ever change your account email address?

mimmo

Quick solution call 611 and make sure you can do a payment via voucher. Then buy voucher from recharge.com.  

Then take timet to deal   with password issues

@Robert2254, I'm a 2-year subscriber here, and the password reset email fails every time I test it.

Public Mobile says it's fixed, other subscribers say it's working too, but it continues to fail for me.  I've checked my spam and trash bin, and continue to do so.  I do not receive the reset email.

You may need to contact the moderators via private message so they can address the password issue and the renewal failure.  You'll need to identify yourself with at least your phone number and pin, account number.

Robert2254

Thanks I'll try again, but it was that link on login screen.

Thank you

popping

@Robert2254

I tested the password reset function yesterday night around 10pm mountain time.  It was working.  I got the change password email in couple of minutes.  

When did you tried with the password change link from the login screen?

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try that again.  Check your spam folder. But mine arrived at my inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.