thanks alot 

Edited by moderator

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darya404 

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,  

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Darya404 : You "don't get" what?

...no satisfacshun ...no, no, no-no.

@Darya404 wrote:

i dont get

you don't get the activation email?

did you open ticket with PM to try to reset the logon credentials ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darya404 : You "don't get" what?

Darya404
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i dont get

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Darya404 

To contact CS if you're really confused or forgotten your credentials:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "log in human" then click "contact us"

You can also use private messaging if you find it easier:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Darya404 

If resetting the password with your regular email account isn't working, try another email address you may have used in the past.  You would have received a welcome/activation email so you can search for that.

Otherwise, I agree that you can reach out to a CS Agent (staff) to look into this for you here or a ticket via the chatbot.  Normally, a ticket is better because you can authenticate with your service-account, but if you don't have that information then a direct message works just as well.  They will need to authenticate you separately before they can provide you access to your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Darya404   you likely need to logon to your account to check the account number from the top right of My Account, unless you can find the activation welcome email from before

did you try the Forgot Password link?  Once the correct email is put in, answer the security question and you will e sent a link to reset password.

If you fail to go through reset password there, open ticket with Chatbot:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Darya404 

This is a public forum. Edit your post to delete personal info.

edit.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darya404 : Did you use that email address when you made your account? Do you have the welcome email from here when you activated? That would be the email address used. The account number is also embedded in the To: of the welcome email.

If that's the email address then you can use the Forgot your password? link to reset your password. You'll need the answer to your security question you set up too.

Need Help? Let's chat.