cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is locked

annieyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The account is locked. My password wont work and it says to contact community for support. I would like to reset my password but I cant

6 REPLIES 6

@mamabyr wrote:

I am unable to reset my password.  When I tried it offered me a security question that I did not choose in the set up (so I didnt have the answer).  It advised my account would be locked for an hour but its been locked for 24 hrs?  How do I contact the mod to get a new reset email sent to me?  I am a new member.

You can open a ticket through 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and by typing in "rep".

mamabyr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to reset my password.  When I tried it offered me a security question that I did not choose in the set up (so I didnt have the answer).  It advised my account would be locked for an hour but its been locked for 24 hrs?  How do I contact the mod to get a new reset email sent to me?  I am a new member.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai wrote:

I just tested the password reset function, and it is working correctly. As i reported before, as long as you are using Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo or iCloud emails, you should get the reset password link within a min of requesting. 

I've had same problem before and when I tried the password reset function before it still told me to contact help to unlock, maybe it is fixed now but it was a problem for me too more than once. Maybe it's my old Firefox browser too that's the problem, but in any event I had to contact the Moderator Team via private message each time and they fixed it all for me.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I just tested the password reset function, and it is working correctly. As i reported before, as long as you are using Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo or iCloud emails, you should get the reset password link within a min of requesting. 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll may to send a meesage to the Mod Team for help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You should send a message to the moderators for their help. .Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less.

Need Help? Let's chat.