cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is absolutely **bleep**ed

quinton_rocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom's account is **bleep**ed.

Somewhere during the month, data got removed from the account.

Can't login to online system to double check if it removed or overused because aparantly her email is not in the system so it wasn't used to signup and neither was any of my emails.

So can't use password reset becasue don't know email for the account. 

What do I do?

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can call 611 from the cell phone and hopefully get an account status report. Has your account expired for this period ? If you have not used a credit card for autopay, perhaps your mom's account is waiting renewal payment. If so you can try reloading the account using vouchers.

Keep us posted...Good luck.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

So are you saying that you were, in the past, able to log in to self serve. But now there is no account under that email? Or have you never been into self serve?

I would try to set up a self serve account and see if it gives you any indication of a former account. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you're mom's account is still there it should say this:

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

And Maybe you can re-set up your mom's account and see what's up yourself.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

As already mentioned, you should contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  BTW, you should select a community username that is a little less vulgar.  You run the risk of having your account banned.  There are terms of use to adhere to. 

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to contact (send a private message) to Moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.