Account expired

Smith94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is over 150 dollars on my account but it says the account is expired

21 REPLIES 21

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

This issue has been there for years and Public Mobile has done nothing about it other than to insert a mesaage saying to ignore the warning.

@computergeek541 exactly, which most promptly ignore.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Smith94,

If you need further help, you can register a ticket through SIMon, our virutal assistant and we will take a look into your situation!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

@srlawren wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

I stay up late regularly. Hopefully this is fixed by the time I sign up Smiley LOL

Thanks

@Ed404 if this is important to you, I'd suggest you defer signing up until, say, June 32nd, 2025.

Can turkeys fly yet? They will be able to on that date.  This issue has been there for years and Public Mobile has done nothing about it other than to insert a mesaage saying to ignore the warning.

srlawren

@Ed404 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Ed404 if this is important to you, I'd suggest you defer signing up until, say, June 32nd, 2025.

What lol?

@Ed404 in other words:  don't hold your breath.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srlawren wrote:

What lol?

srlawren

@Ed404 wrote:

I stay up late regularly. Hopefully this is fixed by the time I sign up Smiley LOL

Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Smith94 wrote:

If you stay up late enough it will say Suspended; even though it isn't! Robot LOL

Thanks

We've all been hoping this would get fixed because apparently this has been going on for many years as customers who have been with PM for a long time like @srlawren and others have asked PM repeatedly for a fix to this issue.   Unfortunately PM seems to deem it a low priority issue for now.  

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Luddite wrote:

@Smith94 wrote:

If you stay up late enough it will say Suspended; even though it isn't! Robot LOL

Thanks

Smith94

Thx

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Smith94  That's normal it always say that just before you're plan is ready to get renewed.

popping

@ChuckYeah wrote:

As @dabr  says on your other thread, if today is your referral day, relax.  This is the normal process our accounts go through while renewing.

If your phone is still working your renewal will complete by morning.

referral day??

Do you mean renewal date?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Smith94 wrote:

If your plan works, ignore it. If it works and your plan less than $150, your plan will renew and message will be gone.

@Smith94 wrote:

i suggest you hire some humans for customer service. If this is not sorted asp I will be going to another provider

Customer service (moderator team) consists of humans at the computer terminal.  The bot is just some up front AI to help screen questions and to make sure the ticketing system logs enough information for the moderator team to work with.  

@Smith94 This may help, or just further the confusion. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@Smith94 wrote:

Not worth losing a lot of sleep over it.  I did have a renewal that was not completed until around the lunch hour instead of the usual 2:00am eastern time.  There was no disruption of service which is what really matters.

@Luddite wrote:

@Smith94 wrote:

@Luddite   Hopefully PM is eventually going to get around to fixing this.  It is totally unnecessary to alarm customers with these messages, and I don't understand why after all this time this hasn't been fixed!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Smith94 wrote:

@Smith94 Merged duplicates & you have the answer.

As @dabr  says on your other thread, if today is your referral day, relax.  This is the normal process our accounts go through while renewing.

If your phone is still working your renewal will complete by morning.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Smith94 wrote:

If it's your payment renewal day and you are seeing that message in your account, it is safe to ignore it unless your phone services are not working.  The payment will go through overnight and the message should disappear.

Smith94

i suggest you hire some humans for customer service. If this is not sorted asp I will be going to another provider

Need Help? Let's chat.