cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

Shudson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Went in to make my payment and my accounts disabled, it' was fine last months? Not sure why it's disabled... Now my phone is not working, because there is no money on my account. How can I fix this ASAP?!

Thanks for your help
7 REPLIES 7

michaelchan95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my email and password did not work, i need to reset my account, please.

Sirgool
I haven't been able to log into my account for a very long time. My payments are always on time so I can't understand what the issue is. I have changed my phone number and since then my account has had multiple issues. For instance I called and the customer service representative wasn't able to find my account without me giving her every detail of the account. When I attempted to log in it yet again said my account has been disabled also my payment we're 25$ a month I had a grandfather plan and it jumped to 28$ without me changing anything.

Thanks in advance for the help

jojo741852

I need a acount reset and my acount number to transfer my number please

Shudson
Mary,

I have sorted it out, thanks for your help.

Nikki

Shudson

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If your account has not been deactivated due to non payment, please send me your phone number by private message, I'll be able to reset the password for you.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Shudson
My account is disabled and idea why, I'm trying to make my payment!!
Need Help? Let's chat.