Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

Pahblo121
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my account back please.

5 REPLIES 5

@zblackma 

It can also say login disabled for security reasons and service could be active.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry @Pahblo121 if your account has been inactive for more than 90 days. Its been closed and you have to start over with a new account,  sim card, and you can now use the same email address again. If not, use the advice given above.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pahblo121  When you dial 611 from your phone what happens? Is you account active or suspended?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pahblo121 wrote:

How do I get my account back please.

Is your account expired of suspended?

If yes, you need to add fund to your account to pay for your plan and click on the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working again.

If no, please give us more info.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Pahblo121 If you cannot reset your password from this link, please reach out to the moderator team via one of two ways described below: 

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Moderator Team.Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.