cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Sunshine-754
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is my account is suspended when I have sufficient funds and I have autopay?  Do I need to reactivate my account?

11 REPLIES 11

Guess I'll have to give up on this thread..... 🙄 

ABDULLAHNOOR55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

account is getting suspended even though the cerdit card details is provided

@DarkyXo wrote:

I added $25 to my account on dec 31st 2019 saying I have $31 but my phone is suspended today January 1st 2020 do I need to add more? Help!!

I suppose I can assume you didn't read the message that no doubt appeared in your account, and that I quoted just two posts above yours? For the sake of clarity, I'll repeat it, and highlight the important part in bold lettering:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

@DarkyXo wrote:

I added $25 to my account on dec 31st 2019 saying I have $31 but my phone is suspended today January 1st 2020 do I need to add more? Help!!

If it's your renewal date and your phone services are working, you can ignore the message about account being suspended.  That message is common on renewal and will soon disappear. 

If your phone working?

DarkyXo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've seen that message a dozen times and never once noticed that, @CannonFodder . Good eye! 

And my renewal date is today(Happy New Year!), and here's what it says at the top of mine:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

Seems like maybe PM needs a proofreader(see item in bold, above). 🙄 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Sunshine-754 Is today your renewal day? Is your phone still working? If the answers to both these questions are YES, then just relax and all will be good.

This is normal during renewal. At ~9pm eastern your account will go into suspended mode. At ~midnight  it will go into expired mode. And then by morning it will be renewed without any interruption to your service. Best to just leave your account alone while it goes thru this process.

Sunshine-754
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, Today is my renewal date.  Do I press the reactivated plan button?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Sunshine-754 Is today your renewal day? Is your phone still working? If the answers to both these questions are YES, then just relax and all will be good.

Need Help? Let's chat.