cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Shears
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Your plan expired on Apr 23, 2019.
  • Top up before Jul 22, 2019 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $6.00
  • Amount Due: $39.00
My PlanAccount Status: Plan Expired

So I scroll down a bit and see this: 
  • AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 30, 2019
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

So, did the date get moved forward unintentionally? Did my plan get replaced by one of the new pricing plans, and simply overwritten?

How can I just be dumped from the service with no notice!? I just don't get to use the phone plan that I paid for, for 1 week? F that and F you too. Plus there's no telling if that Auto Pay will actually line up with my suspended account... 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shears  and @loufika , there seems to be a widespread issue affecting numerous customer accounts leading to spurious loss of service.  You will need to contact the moderator team to have service restored.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Please be patient as the moderator team is having to deal with higher than normal volume of interactions. 

loufika
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan expired for me even though I paid on April 3rd. I was on auto-pay for years. Never had an issue until today. 

Need Help? Let's chat.