cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Summary

dboughner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I print some type of account summary that shows when I signed up, my name and address? I need this to use as proof of residency. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@Alex888 wrote:

You will need to send a private message to a moderator to request one. However, it does not likely qualify as proof of residency as it is prepaid and you could easily use false information.

Exactly this! 

@dboughner There are better and legit ways you can prove your residency as mentioned above. PM bill or invoice certainly is not a proper proof. 

@Dunkman We no longer have to provide those info in the initial message because the verfication process has been changed: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-how-you-verify-that-you-re-t...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You will need to send a private message to a moderator to request one. However, it does not likely qualify as proof of residency as it is prepaid and you could easily use false information.

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dboughner wrote:

How can I print some type of account summary that shows when I signed up, my name and address? I need this to use as proof of residency. Thanks!

Depends on who is looking for the proof of residency.

But for Ontario government per se,

Proof of residency in Ontario

• valid Ontario driver's licence
  • temporary driver's licence
    • only if accompanied by photo licence card with the same address
  • valid Ontario Photo Card
  • original, mailed utility bill (e.g. cable TV, hydro, gas, water)
  • monthly mailed bank account statements for savings or chequing accounts
    • does not include receipts, bank books, letters or automated teller receipts
  • employer record (e.g. pay stub, letter from employer on company letterhead)
  • school, college or university report card or transcript
  • Child Tax Benefit statement
  • most recent income tax Notice of Assessment
  • insurance policy (e.g. home, tenant, auto or life)
  • mortgage, rental or lease agreement
  • Ontario motor vehicle permit (plate or vehicle portions)
  • property tax bill
  • statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works or for Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
  • statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid (T4E)
  • statement of Old Age Security (T4A) or statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits (T4A) (P)
  • Any of the following statements from a bank, trust company or credit union:
    • Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
    • Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
    • Registered Home Ownership Savings Plan (RHOSP)
  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits (T5007)
  • Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions

You can ask for a bill printing from public mobile.

You have to contact @CS_Agent for it,  It will take many days for them to generate bill for you.  Especially now its very busy, even normal reply is like few days.  good luck.!  Smiley Happy

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@dboughner wrote:

A) I don't think that there is a record of the date you started using Public Mobile as your carrier.

B) This being a prepaid carrier, with no credit checks* and no obligation to use your real name or address in your self serve account, I don't think it is an accepted proof of residency for any official institution (like Federal or provincial government agencies or a financial institution) that might want that proof.

Depending on the institution, ask what other documents they accept. A bill from a post paid cell phone carrier, your hydro bill, your driver's license etc may be suitable for this.

* I know only too well, that this has the potential of being a catch 22 for recent immigrants or temporary residents. A prepaid cell phone carrier is likely the only way to get cell service without a Canadian credit history, but it also doesn't count towards building your credit score.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dboughner

If you need a formal bill statment that shows that information, you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  Moderator can generate for you.  It will take some time for moderator to send to you though...

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include the following information to moderator to generate invoice, etc.:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period:

Amount paid: