cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

ada2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account Status is "Plan Expired", what does that mean, but i have enough funds.

8 REPLIES 8

@annahuang1982If your plan has expired have you clicked on the "reactivate" button?. Your phone won't get reactivated until your credit balance in your account has been used to pay for a plan.

annahuang1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem, I have enough funds in my account but my phone still not working.  Smiley Mad

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ada2018 are things back to normal today?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ada2018 if this is your renewal date and your services are all working as normal, then just ignore literally everything you see in your self-serve account.  It's actually normal (though terrifying the first time you see it) for your plan to show weird messages and suspended/expired during the day before your renwal (aka your payment due date) and parts of your renewal date.  As long as your services work, these messages are normal and can be ignored.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ada2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have $55 left in my account, but it says "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds."

@RobertQc wrote:

Remember "enough funds" has to include taxes.

@RobertQc

No, available funds has just to be equal to plan cost.

Taxes are added at point of sale*. If you buy a voucher at a retailer the merchant is charging you tax on top of the voucher value, the full voucher value will go into available funds. If the system is renewing on autopay, it will add the amount due to the account and charges that amount plus tax to your credit card.

* The exeption is recharge.com. Because they are not based in Canada, they don't charge you GST and PST (or HST). You will however be charged a fee on top of the top-up amount (which, for most provinces is slightly less than tax).

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ada2018They say if you make changes during your renewal period it will likely end in a renewal process failure resulting in your service cut off until moderators are able to fix it. It is best to not log in and wait until the renewal has successfully completed.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ada2018 wrote:

My account Status is "Plan Expired", what does that mean, but i have enough funds.

@ada2018When is your plan renewal date? Is your phone still working? If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say plan expired / suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. Do you see the message that says "IGNORE THIS IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS / AUTOPAY"? Remember "enough funds" has to include taxes. (Thanks @wetcoaster) If it is not tomorrow and within 90 days see if you can manually make a payment to have your account reactivated (Even if you have enough funds, make another payment of few extra dollars) Then if it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution.

Need Help? Let's chat.