cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked Out!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

For some strange reason my online account is locked out as of today?

No idea what happened (I had more than enough balance to cover monthly fee + pending rewards) and account was active last month so I know it has not even been 30 days of inactivity.

Mods should be able to see my linked account from this message board profile but if not then PM me and I can send the number

11 REPLIES 11

@maryannlee wrote:

My account is locked due to several attempts with wrong password.  Help.  

There is a password reset option.  However, if you're certain that you know the password, you could wait about an hour, and the system should start accepting it again.  I've locked myself outside before even though I knew the password.  It must have been a system glitch or my fingers being on the wrong keys on the home row of the keyboard.

maryannlee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is locked due to several attempts with wrong password.  Help.  

chinarocket

Meant to say can't access my online account.

chinarocket

I can access my online account for my phone.  I've been locked out.  Can you help reset.

Thanks,

Hao

ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

This error message

I used exact same password when I reset last time

I never actually changed my password

So I used X as password 

Then lock out so reset

I changed password back to X

Now locked out AGAIN

Plus you see error message the self serve site does NOT let me do any password recovery so I am sure its a bug but no idea why

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @kav2001c,

I'm sorry to see that you have been having this issue again,

Is it possible that you are entering an old or wrong password?

Please send me your PM phone number via private message and I will look into this right away.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

All the mods are busy? Anyone?

What the heck...

My account has AGAIN become disabled! What is going on???

I even tried "forgot password" (which I did not but figured to try reset password myself this time) and instead it gives me an error message saying:

ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

(The typo errors are Publics not mine 🙂 )

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A @Mary_M ???

Really weird... ok something defintely happened behind the scenes here.

I used successfully the temporary password, it allows me to enter my account, and I did update password.

BUT there is a change in my account... if you see my post history you can see I previously had mentioned the automatic system refused to validate my email (so everytime I logged in I had a huge warniing about losing access to my account)

Yet today mysteriously the warnings are all gone...

I checked registered email address (first thought was hacked) but no changes in my name, email etc are visible to me so for now I am chaulking this up to a random bug

But thanks for quick response!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kav2001c,

I'm sorry to see you that had issues logging into your self-serve account.

I tried resetting your password and I was able to log in without any issues. 

I will send you the temporary credentials via private message, make sure you change the password once you are in.

Thanks 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.