cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Disabled

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all,

I can't login to my account anymore. Today is the last day of deactivation Mar 10th. I thought to renew it today and found i can;t login in anymore. Is it gone for good or do i have changes of reactivating my account? 

Thank you in advance for reply. 

11 REPLIES 11

@prasprime wrote:

Which moderator is online?

Thank you

You need to send the message to the moderator_team handle and who ever is working will look at your case once it's your turn.

With the flash sale going on they might be somewhat busy, so response times can be from several hours up to two days (hence the "don't wait 'til the last minute")

Also, if your account actually expired last night, the moderators might not be able to override the system. And if they can they don't have an obligation to do so.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team.

What to expect after sending your initial private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-how-you-verify-that-you-re-t...

More useful information on contacting the mods and getting help at Public Mobile:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Edited to replace broken link.

@prasprime wrote:

Thank you

You can see that here....258ADFA3-6378-439F-8F07-FAEE4D0649FF.png

When you click on users online...

@prasprime wrote:

Hi Guys 

I made mistake. I agree not blaming anone. There is lot going in my life.

Sorry everyone

Don’t worry 😉 your phone...that’s not YOUR LIFE. 

prasprime

Thank you

prasprime

Hi Guys 

I made mistake. I agree not blaming anone. There is lot going in my life.

Sorry everyone

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I believe as soon as it hits midnight, that is the deadline! Well, it has on my first couple of attempts when I first started with PM. I no longer do this and make sure I have sufficient funds into my account a week before it's due.

Why take a chance especially if you have 10+ referrals and play with fire? In theory, if you are past the deadline in payment, they shouldn't have to re-instate your rewards. PM is doing this out of the goodness of their heart. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@prasprime wrote:

Hi 

I tried using password forgot option and it shows account disabled. I had lots of referral on that account. At least 10 + 2 years loyalty rewards .

I hope I can get it back. 

You are waiting too long.  I only see one moderator online today when I click the "User Online" link.  Good luck to get help from moderator today.

Don't wait until the last minute to do anything on PM.  I always do it at least 1 week ahead of deadline to allow enough time to go through PM support system.  Yes, I will be spending a bit more by doing thing early, but PM plan does not cost me arm and leg.

@prasprime wrote:

Hi 

I tried using password forgot option and it shows account disabled. I had lots of referral on that account. At least 10 + 2 years loyalty rewards .

You can still ask today ..if you have a reply.. and if perhaps it's something with your account ...to the moderator...but...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

prasprime

Hi 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@prasprime wrote:

Hi all,

I can't login to my account anymore. Today is the last day of deactivation Mar 10th. I thought to renew it today and found i can;t login in anymore. Is it gone for good or do i have changes of reactivating my account? 

Oups...new sim and new number with the promo until today...free sim and second month for free when buy and activate at store...it's interesting...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@prasprime wrote:

Hi all,

You are pushing the 90 days re-activation envelop too much.  

Have you try the "Forgot Your Passwork" link on the login page?

Need Help? Let's chat.