cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accound locked

jyuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can any Mod help me unlock my account? I can't use the "forgot your password" option. It says that my account is locked. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jyuanyou are welcome,we are so happy to help you.

jyuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone, the problem is solved.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jyuan  you need  to send a private message to the moderators team.  You should include your account number (or phone number) and account PIN.  They will reset the password for you.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And you have to wait for an answer...it will take 2 or 3 days...lately it was more few hours...don't write another message or you will loose your priority...Patience @jyuan

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jyuan wrote:

Hi,

Can any Mod help me unlock my account? I can't use the "forgot your password" option. It says that my account is locked. 

Thank you

YOu will need to send a private message to the moderator team.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern) More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.