Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently tried to Port a second number on the same account

olalacinnik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey!

New member here 😃

I'm having an issue setting up a Self-Serve account. I essentially tried to set up a different number with the same login credentials as an existing account (I was unaware that you could only have 1 number per account). So, I know that that must be the problem. However, my card statement shows that the payment went through and both the sim and service is working. I just can't access anything. 

My transaction summary reads:
- Sorry, there has been a problem creating your Self Serve account. Please visit our online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance. 

Help??

@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

olalacinnik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! Will do 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you need to send teh moderators a private message.  include all teh details you have and sim numbers of both accounts and what he numbers should be.  this sounds a little more complicated as you migth have double paied on one account or something similar the more precise you are at describing the issue, and what happened/what you did , the quicker you will have the desired results.  

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@olalacinnik, Your best bet will be to message a mod with a private message.  To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.