cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally switched plan

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I mistakenly clicked on changing plan immediately rather than the end of cycle, can we undo this too keep old date .... I had until 3 Feb but now today 23 Jan is my new date due to my error by clicking change plan immediately rather than end. My bad It took my 14 dollar from balance early and I am upset of my mistake .

24 REPLIES 24

We are Talking less than $5 lost here, 10 days on $15 (full price) plan. IMHO it wasn't just a second warning needed because we all get into autopilot mode trying to get things done without concentrating and reading carefully just pushing buttons to get it done.

I sort of thought distracted driving rules were Canada wide but they must be set provincially as you would be ticketed here in BC if you touched your phone traffic light or not. But you accepted the moderators verdict graciously so we can move on....

AE_Collector

dboxtvinfo715

@LovesToPM wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

I mistakenly clicked on changing plan immediately rather than the end of cycle, can we undo this too keep old date .... I had until 3 Feb but now today 23 Jan is my new date due to my error by clicking change plan immediately rather than end. My bad It took my 14 dollar from balance early and I am upset of my mistake .

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

20 days past so not possible ! Thanks 😘

dboxtvinfo715

After 20 days, not possible so I accept error

dboxtvinfo715

big picture

I was interested in 15 /m plan on 3rd Feb

@LovesToPM wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 Look at the bigger picture, don't focus on saving $15.

Holding your phone while driving. That's like a $600 fine here.

dboxtvinfo715

It was mounted on fixed platform.

Legal, many opportunities in traffic lights and on 6.2 screen I messed up with change plan

@LovesToPM wrote:

dboxtvinfo715

Well, I was tripple multi tasking while driving I was surprised to see 15 dollars lost in my account only too see I accidentally clicked o. Change plan immediately, so I wish I could of gotten a second warning.

All you programmers listening !!!???

Can you email me on a separate question darlicious 

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715  It never hurts to ask in this situation. Fingers crossed.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

so long Simon 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Glad you figured that out.

It's the same link I posted yesterday (just imbedded) along with a warning.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

dboxtvinfo715

Waiting for moderator info🤸🤸🏃🚶

@dboxtvinfo715  It never hurts to ask in this situation. Fingers crossed.

dboxtvinfo715

@Jb456 wrote:

Only thing possible..is try asking the moderators.. no guarantees.

Simon.JPG

So long Simon !

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Nice link. !

So LONG SIMON !

@Staliger wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

it is worth accepting solution I needed this direct link too moderator, no offense Simon ! 

Accept whatever post you felt most helpful to you @dboxtvinfo715 

dboxtvinfo715

Nice link. !

So LONG SIMON !

@Staliger wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

it is worth accepting solution I needed this direct link too moderator, no offense Simon ! 

dboxtvinfo715

Screenshot_20200124-073853.png

@Staliger wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

dboxtvinfo715

I know about SIMONI know about SIMON

I prefer. Avoiding but I sent helpI prefer. Avoiding but I sent help

dboxtvinfo715

What do you mean used 30 days already .

dboxtvinfo715

Maybe a warning would be nice before accepting plan change ...but does anyone know before hand if this can be resolved rather than waste moderate time .

I know how to contact moderator just wandering for discussion

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The moderators could reverse this transaction but it's doubtful. Always best to change plans on the next renewal date to avoid loss of current plan days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715  Speed kills, slow and steady wins the race ! Smiley Happy Hopefully the Moderator Team can help. Good luck!!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

No. You've already use the full 30 days on the new plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Only thing possible..is try asking the moderators.. no guarantees.

Simon.JPG

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.