cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN Mod: My phone was stolen and I did not set up My Account yet

vitamal972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I had a public mobile phone stolen and need help to set up my account so I can cancel auto payment, I re activated with a new account. French speaker posting with the help of google translate.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc when activating in store their is a different process. Phones once activated in store require account t holders to create a self serve account.

@vitamal972 send a private message with as many details as possible.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Saying "ATTN Mod:" Won't get their attention. You need to send them a message directly. Click this to message the moderators. 

You also can "tag" them using the @ symbol and type moderator_team however that is not what you want to do. You don't want them to "chime in" for a discussion. You want to message them privately. More about contacting moderator team Click Here

P.S. If it proves difficult for you and you lost your old phone anyway just call your credit card company and say you lost your card, they will send you a new one and you can forget about the old auto-pay and set your new account to your new credit card.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@vitamal972 wrote:

Hello,

I had a public mobile phone stolen and need help to set up my account so I can cancel auto payment, I re activated with a new account. French speaker posting with the help of google translate.

@vitamal972You mean you had your phone stolen, with a public mobile sim card? As I understand there are no public mobile phones. I am interested to know how auto-payment was set up in the first place if you do not have a self serve account. How was the sim registered? Where did you get it from?

P.S if you click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Communaut%C3%A9-Public-Mobile/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Comm... you can go to the french community and speak in your native launguage.

Need Help? Let's chat.