cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANOTHER CREDIT CARD -- UNABLE TO PROCESS TRANSACTION -- Please Help

awfreak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Too Inconvenient to go the Voucher route and wait for fix. This is an emergency phone. I used to have service with Public Mobile the other year (good terms). Trying to Sign up for new service, new email address, new SIM card. Selected phone number, etc... get to payment and this message - every time. Trying to fix this before I go to work tomorrow. PLEASE can someone help? Moderators ? Thank you (yes, typing everything exactly, tried all caps, card is good, etc...)
7 REPLIES 7

wondering if your credit card company see the transaction declined or error on their end?

sometimes it helps that way.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Like I say when I was activating my sim it froze after the last step. I had already put in all my payment info and everything. When I tried again in incognito mode it said another member has reserved the sim number and I couldn't input it for 1 hour. I'm not sure if it was 1 hour from when I closed the frozen window or there was only 1 hour left when I tried again because it was frozen for several hours before I tried closing it

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

As long as the activation process does not go too far, the SIM will not be registered in the system and be rendered unusable in a subsequent activation attempt.  Being unable to progress past the payment step should mean that nothing has happened and everything is reversible. 

jp2

When I first tried signing up it froze and said leaving the page could cause problems but after waiting hours and reading other posts on this community I just closed it and restarted in incognito mode. I had to wait an hour before it would allow me to try activating the sim again but it all worked fine after that. Obviously I can't guarantee nothing with go wrong for you but I think that's your best chance if you want it for tomorrow

awfreak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I can't try incognito, because i havent been able to complete my acocunt yet.

If I try again, I'll have to try to activate SIM again, which might screw everything up,  then try to find the phone number again...

jp2

Unfortunately the mods have gone home for the day.

The only thing I can recommend is clearing your browser history/cashe otherwise use google chrome incognito mode

jp2

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.