cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT WILL NOT REACTIVATE!

SnakeHetfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Guys I've been trying to reactivate my account for aboit a week now. My debit card is blocked by the website for attempted entries and I just shelled out $48 for a public mobile voucher even.though my plan is only $30 and still no reactivation! Obviously they have no phone number you can ring for public service and I've sent them messages with no reply getting really sick of this at this stage! Anyone been in or currently in a similar situation?

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@SnakeHetfield, I'm sorry to read about your payment issue, and will gladly assist you with this matter. Please get back to me with the requested information in my private message so that we can sort this out.

Thank you for your patience!

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately, you will have to wait for a Moderator to get back to you. Hope they get to you soon.

SnakeHetfield

Yes I have $43 available funds, but it keeps telling me to reactivate my account and when I go to reactivate it again it say enter voucher number or credit card

SnakeHetfield

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Dial 611 from your phone and enter the voucher code. Wait a few minutes and reboot your phone. If that fails you will need moderator assistance to reactivate, as well as to sort out your credit card issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SnakeHetfield, how long has it been since you sent your private message to the moderators team?  They answer in the order the requests com in.

Does you voucher amount show up as available funds in your account?

From the knowledge base article...

How quickly should I expect a response from a  Community Moderator?

• During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.