cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A friend is locked out of self serve

Malzaeem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend got his phone not working and when tried to login he tried three times and then was blocked for 1 hour then after that he tried to reset the password, but the it was showing him that his account is locked and he need to contact public mobile which he tried couple times and I did through the bot but no luck.

how can he contact anyone in customer support?

thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Malzaeem wrote:

My friend got his phone not working and when tried to login he tried three times and then was blocked for 1 hour then after that he tried to reset the password, but the it was showing him that his account is locked and he need to contact public mobile which he tried couple times and I did through the bot but no luck.

thanks!

@Malzaeem 

to contact them your friend can

Click on the question mark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.

This connects to the Autobot Simon.

Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

(CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)

Or contact them directly using this  Moderator_Team.

goodluck

Malzaeem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I just did 🙂 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Malzaeem please contact them directly using this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can copy and send it to your friend. The reply will come here through the private message envelope top right of your screen .

@Malzaeem wrote:

thanks!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Malzaeem wrote:

thanks!

Sent message to moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.