cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPM1988
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can not access my account and I have tried calling *611 from my public mobile number, my wife's cell (roger's) and skype and it says Welcome to Public mobile we can not process your request a this time 

5 REPLIES 5

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988Besides accessing *611 is your other services eg voicemail / voice/text/data all working okay?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

The road to the self serve is chocked full of potholes sometimes.  I was able to login just now.  It is working.  The usual caveats, clear browser cache, try incognito mode may help.  I did not do any of these workarounds. 

Yup. Works for me now without doing anything different.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

I can not access my account and I have tried calling *611 from my public mobile number, my wife's cell (roger's) and skype and it says Welcome to Public mobile we can not process your request a this time 

@JPM1988  611 works for me.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The road to the self serve is chocked full of potholes sometimes.  I was able to login just now.  It is working.  The usual caveats, clear browser cache, try incognito mode may help.  I did not do any of these workarounds. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JPM1988 wrote:

Seems account access is not working at this time. I can't get into the self-serve either. Blank screen even.

Edit: although I just tested 611 and it gave me initial account info.

See what happens if you call 18554public.

Need Help? Let's chat.