cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kate17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I recieved a notification to install a new voice mail. It was asking for a 4215 number. What should I enter for a 4215 number? 

5 REPLIES 5

Kate17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for the advice!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@berniedes wrote:

it should say  4 to 15 character  as your PIN  

I would highly doubt the company would send a message asking for a code in a short-form manner like that. I would suspect this is spam/phishing.

berniedes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it should say  4 to 15 character  as your PIN  

@Kate17 wrote:

Hey, I recieved a notification to install a new voice mail. It was asking for a 4215 number. What should I enter for a 4215 number? 

Install a new voice mail?  You you can recieve and check it without need to install any separate app.   What is a 4215 number?  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Setting up voicemail.

Hold down the ‘1’ key on your phone keypad to dial your voicemail access number. Calling your own 10-digit phone number will also bring you to your voicemail.

1. When prompted, enter a password between 4 to 15 digits long. Try to make it hard to guess, but easy to remember. It will be more secure if you avoid using numbers that are repetitive or sequential such as ‘1111’ or ‘1234’.
  2. Choose whether you want to bypass your password when calling from your own phone.
  3. Record your name, and a personalized greeting.
  4. When you’re done, hang up to end the call.
Need Help? Let's chat.