cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 plan

Nina2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there I have recharged my phone with  $40 plan voucher but I only get $11 when I checked my balance. Before recharge it showing no balance but after recharge it says $11. 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nina2 wrote:

Hi there I have recharged my phone with  $40 plan voucher but I only get $11 when I checked my balance. Before recharge it showing no balance but after recharge it says $11. 

Don't worry if your account status is active after paying your 30 days plan fee.  The $11 was the fund left over from your $40 topup voucher less the monthly rewards for your account as other community members pointed out.  The $11 available fund can be used to pay part of your next cycle plan fee.

@stonechucker wrote:

This sounds like you had $11 in rewards/credits available.  The $11 is leftover from your voucher, and can be used next renewal.

In that case, it was probably from rewards. 

This sounds like you had $11 in rewards/credits available.  The $11 is leftover from your voucher, and can be used next renewal.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nina2 wrote:

@Nina2

For members to fully understand whats going on..post a screenshot of the payment section on your selfserve..block out personal info

Need Help? Let's chat.