Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 digit pin

Ashleyzaworski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 digit pin 

7 REPLIES 7

@Jasonkam1984 

You will have to contact moderator for it and prove you are the owner of the account

Cheers

@Jasonkam1984 wrote:

i lost my phone i dint have that info just need to reset password  and username

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

The text came from 611.

Like others from Public Mobile coming from 100 etc.

It's the one that gives you the heads up about payment due and then thanks you for payment.

Edit: the password reset goes to email. Do you not have any internet access somehow else?

Jasonkam1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i lost my phone i dint have that info just need to reset password  and username

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Ashleyzaworski 

Your pin was smsed too you when you activated and entered the sim in your phone. It may be still on your phone or previous device you used, worth checking.

If you need to reset it, please contact moderators

They can help

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Ashleyzaworski wrote:

4 digit pin 

What type of phone do you have?  On my Android, I was able to get my pin by going into settings and getting it from SIM messages or something like that

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Ashleyzaworski wrote:

4 digit pin 

@Ashleyzaworski 

Did you have a question? If you've forgotten your PIN, you can only get this reset by contacting the moderators.  If you activated online, it's set to whatever number you chose during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.